Sunday, July 5, 2009

swann song

a decade ago
you just got "out"
filled with ambition
focused on your success mission
spoked to me openly
as though i was your living diary
i cherished those things you shared with me
you opened my eyes
to the woman i'd hoped to be
we never defined what we had did we?
we were just glad to be in the vicinity
of each others reality...
telling you that the sex was great
would be so under-rated
cuz you and i both know it was
far worse then x-rated
we spent the bulk of our time butt nekkid
never in the bedroom-- that was over-rated
we used the perishables in the fridge and
covered important parts and licked off every smidge
the eating didnt end when the food was gone
only comin up for air to hit the bong
you stood before me
with nothing on
just you
and all your glory
caramel skin
sexy slick half grin
after 5 shadowin
on a frame that was thin
bowlegged you were a sexy sight to me
damn it looked like your dick could reach your knees...i
couldn't help staring
or wonder if you were caring
how much i worshiped your being
not just for the way you grabbed me firmly
gripped my hips and fuck me deep stroking me...slowly
licked and sucked my lips (all of them)
cuming until i had no feelin
only enticing my inner raunchy slut
I'd stay on my knees to lick and suck
until my mouth was filled with your nut.
and when i bent over to zip up my boots that were black
you would grab your johnson and tell me to stay like that
and even if i was late my panties would drop to the ground
up against the door standing up we'd go another round
we were so good together
but
that didnt last forever
someone changed the record and it was you and her
i aint mad if she makes you happier
as a matter of fact i encouraged you to marry her
she was carrying your little one
so this ride had to be done-- right?
still--wishing we could turn back the clock
and instead i'd yell out STOP!!!
so it could've been me
the one you'd marry
the one to carry
not just your child but every tear
every doubt every fear
all those lonely nights i would carry those too
i'd be the one to wipe your ass if you ever lost the ability to
you see i loved you like i love myself
not because of your whip, status or wealth
i was into the very purpose and meaning of you
all you had to do was call...
i loved you flaws and all
and-- even though you didnt ask -you know I DO
because you motivate me
awakened a sense of CAN DO in me
I just can't find wrong in you and me
tried to move on, but your memory wouldnt let me
no matter who he was, he wasnt my baby
i know what we had was history
i just had to share with you
just how much you meant to me...

1 comment:

  1. Wow is all i can say. i wish you were here you would set spoken word off! i want to hear this one.
    Q

    ReplyDelete

family & friends... gotta love em!