Monday, June 15, 2009

Intimidated

I dedicate this to every man that has ever been or is currently intimidated by me.....(biggups to you for inspiring this piece) i wrote this in love, devotion to "Kingdom" and peace how can i be scorned -i am beautiful due to my mediocrities Oh and Queens-- i got you, i know you been where i been---- and now to address you gentlemen

first of all let me explain something to you
i am not that woman
that one without a clue
i'm not thirsty
feelin unworthy
or lost without you

Secondly if it's just sex you want
you're on a futile hunt
because i am
that i am because i am
and i understand you clearly man
its me that YOU dont understand

and FURTHER i am not strong because i am bitter
if you liked her better get with her
i wont change
just to be deranged
because you really detest my strength
youre the one thats insane i know you just wanna bang

i could go on and on about how i heard it all before
and YOU heard it all before
and if i said it once more
you'd be significantly bored
it wouldnt settle the score
because you know that i know thats not what you came here for

i know that you are curious about my demeanor
with a name like mina
you are convinced im a self professed diva
independent but no one can please her
you think because i challenge your views i think im perfect
i could tell you how much i beat myself up but is it worth it?

the point is
if i was interested you and everyone would know by now
see i aint casually doin nothin i'm about that sacred vow
you are askin to see my softer side
i say only in marriage -look at you ready to hide
you dont know how mnay times i changed who i was to let a man inside
requesting if i do so to also let his man move in -his name is Pride

i am not bitter, mad or confused
even if i were it'd be over bigger issues
like for one if you ever had the pleasure of knowing me
you would be real quick to pull out a ring and kneel on one knee
the problem is
your lack of effort is why your fruitless
you think you can get me because of what your pimp status is?

Go ahead love, settle yourself in whatever you believe
accomplish those goals you set out to achieve
i support you
cosign you and believe
Just remember this i learned to love myself like this from a man
be cautious and if he tells you he cant know that he can

so you can go on and on about how i have all these walls up
tell me i aint worth your time to wife me up
and i will tell you like the rest
i aint just some nice hips and breast
i am a phenominal woman
always have been

if you want to take this walk with me
to no degree
will you get to the root of all things
without first being a king
that i know
and God knows you were destined to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

family & friends... gotta love em!